We fully understand and appreciate just what challenging times we are in since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. The effects have had a devastating impact on all businesses however large or small.
Allerdale Borough Council is committed to helping businesses in the area across all sectors with an up-to-date selection of help, practical advice and funding. We do this alongside advice and assistance from relevant partners including Cumbria Tourism, Cumbria Chamber of Commerce and the Cumbria Local Enterprise Partnership.
Our aim, as a local authority, is to provide key advice for businesses and organisations – these include
- Business grants provided by us and regulated by the government
- Updates on the new guidelines and regulations affecting businesses
- Guidance on reopening your business
- Help for the self-employed
- Business rate holidays and other financial help and relief
- Sector specific guidance including shops and close contact services, restaurants, bars, cafes and takeaways and factories
We have dedicated teams throughout the authority committed to helping all those who need it, including our business support grants team who are doing everything to simplify the process for local business owners.
We have knowledgeable teams on hand to assist with guidance on Food Safety and Occupational Health, Legal, Licensing & Compliance and Planning & Building Control to name but a few.
Our dedicated Business Services teams are on hand to support you and to direct businesses to the right people with the specific skills and knowledge to help and guide – email@example.com